No matter where you are at in your life, you have a next step!
Listen to the Episode
Finding Courage for the Next Step
Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
3 Truths About You
- You are KNOWN by God. He knows everything about you – your thoughts, your actions, words, your habits, your strengths and weaknesses. He knows you better than you know yourself.
- You are SET APART by God. You were created to be different from the world. You have a holy purpose.
- You are APPOINTED by God. He has placed you in a specific time in history in a specific location to do good works (Ephesians 2:10), to bear fruit (John 15:16), to be an ambassador for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20). You have a unique purpose that He designed just for you. (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
Why Aren’t You Taking the Next Step?
- Lack of Clarity
- Not feeling ready
- Past hurts
How To Take the Next Step
- Stop making excuses
- Trust that the Lord is guiding you
- Trust that He will give you the words to speak
- Don’t be afraid
What Does the Next Step Look Like?
- It’s different for everyone.
- It may not appear as grand and glorious as you expect.
- It may mean you confront the sin in your life.
- It may be painful as you revisit past hurts and wounds and allow God to bring healing.
Links I Mentioned
The Excellent Wife – Martha Peace