Passion. It draws people in. People are passionate about a lot of things. Family. Health & fitness. Food. Hobbies. Politics. Sports.
I believe that God has called us to be people of passion. No movement or cause can happen without passion. In the secular world and in the Christian sphere – people take notice of passion.
Listen to the Show
God calls us to be passionate. The enemy will work overtime to kill, steal, and destroy our God-given passions. He loves nothing better than to have our passions re-directed or non-existent.
- Passion for the presence of God
- Passion for God’s principles
- Passion for God’s promises
- Passion for God’s people
- Passion for our platform
How to Re-Ignite Your Passion
- Be honest with God.
- Get that worship music going.
- Let the Holy Spirit breathe life into you.
- Dive into the Word (jeremiah 15:16)
- Reset your mind (Philippians 4:8)
- Recognize the enemy is the culprit – not the people, not the platform
- Find a person you can trust
- Spend time listening to messages / podcasts / reading
- Take a shower.
- Get dressed.
- Do your hair and makeup.
Day One – journaling app
Join the Private Facebook Community
The Pastors’ Wives Podcast group on Facebook is a private group just for you! We’d love to connect with you.
Survey for Pastors’ Wives
I would love for you to take a few minutes and fill out the ANONYMOUS survey I created. Your answers will help me make the PWP better!
Be A Guest on The Pastors’ Wives Podcast
Go to the FAQ page to find out how you can be on an episode of the PWP. I promise – it’s painless!
Subscribe to The Pastors’ Wives Podcast
Don’t miss a single episode of the PWP. Subscribe on iTunes today!